|Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Location: at your target
| ooc: we are recruiting; open headcounts below
zoolkhan, Astroyka, grimglyn, cribb
Mirkur Roster on Dotlan :: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/KHAI/pilots
last update 24-may-2012
EVE-O new forum link :: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=112942&find=unread <bounce it daily
EVE-O old forum link :: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=135733&#post135733
EVE-O old forum :: http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1347233
(ADD) Hosting Services :: http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1126358&page=1 (ADD)
Focus on covert technology.
Covert-ops and Stealth Bomber pilots (rookies come in any frigate, and we show you how to put a cloak on it)
Scouts and Cynofield providers for logistic operations
Interdictors, Heavy Interdictors, Command Ships, Fighter Bombers (any frigate will do, i.e. rifter - , pilot must have drone skills and no fear)
NEW: Heavy Combat:
Capital Ships and Battleship Support Dreadnoughts
You know why siege cycles are synchronized?
You know when "Spider-Repping" oder Remote-Repairing Squadrons will be required.
You can Fly one of these Beasts, perhaps you have one of those in your Garage?
-> We wil put it to a good use. Only the most experienced Fleet commanders will command you into Battle
.. and they will increase your chance you get back out of it intact.
We are looking for experienced Fleet Commanders for Skirmish and
Alliance + Allies wide commandeering.
Nobody gets to that position on day one, you will have to
be with us for a certain amount of time where you can show your
tactical abilities and thinking, and earn the trust of the troops by leading
a few smaller operations at first.
We need someone scanning the forums; potentially being promoted to a diplomatic position later on.
We need people who have an eye on the various enemies around us, and feed the Admirals with essential data.
The strongest alliances and corporations have an industry backbone, hence we look for people who mine, build and trade in teams or alone.
The corporation will take the tax money for re-investment into internal Industry or the refunding of hardware. The benefit for you as an Industrial based character would be protection provided by the corporation where available, access to a customer base for your products and access to otherwise hard reachable areas and markets.
HQ/Applications Office: Istodard VIII - M4 - Republic Fleet Logistic Support; (a 1.0 office exist in Pator as well, and a 0.0 in a :secret: location too)
Leadership Contacts: Zoolkhan, Cribb, Astroyka, Grimglyn
About us and what we offer
- Veteran level experience; this corp is not lead by rookies. The CEO and his directors have a combined experience in EVE of over 12 years and >200 mil skillpoints combined.
- Voice comms: team speak
- Capital ship support (we have it)
- We will train you up, and prepare you for operations in any environments including deep space 0.0
- We have established a corp sponsored ship replacement system (This is not a meal ticket, such a program will replace ships lost in the line of duty only.)
- We have a good strategy and plan for the long term in order to fulfil the plan we need pilots from various specialized career paths
- We are currently EMEA based, corporate language is English
- We will do PVE and PVP - frequently one finances the other - we aim to stay fit.
- We do advanced operations both solo and as a team, whatever the job requires, partnered with friendly alliances; sometimes we are contracted by clients for specific services
- What we do will flow with an RP rational and we will do what makes sense to our RP agenda, we are pro Minmatar - and we will combat slavers, pirates and other threats to our friendly partners and alliances as long it does not bring us into a conflict of interest situation in which case we stand down
- Our base of operation is dynamic; it depends on where the target resides which changes from mission to mission
- The corporate head offices will be located near popular Minmatar or Pro-Minmatar agents, trade hubs and other money making locations for members convenience
- We are adults, grown ups, friends - we do not "smacktalk", we honour our friends and foes and maintain a mature posture with each other and everyone we come across
- We encourage but not demand roleplay behaviour - in local and on forums (eve-online.com IGS) If you do not want to RP then leave Local chat to those that do
(example: we shoot pilots, not "players" - we recruit rookies , and academy graduates - not "noobs" a POS is a "starbase"
and an Amarr, Ammatar or Khanid is a potential slaver and needs to be interrogated in an RP way/setting if possible )
Ability to fly a cloaked t2 ship is the minimum skill requirement for joining us although it does not mean
that you will be limited to this shiptype. Of course you can fly what you like most of the time.
A certain level of activity (if you're away, let us know instead disappearing for a month)
Maturity (you don't have to be 50, but if you behave like 10 then you're probably in the wrong place)
Team focused mentality
Main characters (we are not the corporation that will be parking your alternative ego)
Honesty - you don't like something, speak up, you have an idea? speak it up. You will be heard.
Skill points are not as important as having the will to to get there (the path is the goal)
No piracy or pirate like behaviour. Respect our internally published ROE and combat stance.
Keep secrets.. a :secret:. You will find out more as you go along but you may even be asked to keep secrets from other members of the corp.
For all departments we also need leading figures, fleet commanders and division leaders - the plan is to give maximum autonomy to the divisions.
Must be willing to co-ordinate their assigned assets for regular operations in Industry, Trade or fleet actions and advanced scouting of potentially interesting theatres of operation.
I am interested, what do I do next?
You could post here
You could join channel "xxxxx" and stay there until discovered (!)
You could send an evemail or try to get us into chat (see top of post the management)
You could also send a PM to these people through the forums
You can send a regular email to admin AT mirkur DOT org
update: jan 2012
Last edited by zoolkhan on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:16 am; edited 19 times in total